About Me

My thoughts about love life, and happiness were greatly influenced my childhood and experiences in life I could never regret.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Unconditional love it is.

I've heard the songs of love when shared our vows of eternity. The songs kept playing on playing as we exchange bonds of our lifetime commitment. I was so happy that day that I cried. You gave me the sweetest kiss we’ve ever shared: A kiss that will last through out my existence. You hugged me so tight saying the words of happiness that finally you can call me yours.

We danced under the moon and the stars. I closed my eyes to feel you more. I heard a blast. It was not part of the songs that were played. I knew something’s wrong. I opened my eyes. You were looking at me.. Your eyes were almost in tears. Others were running away from us. I heard them shouting. I heard them crying. My heartbeat started to pound faster. You were slowly falling onto the ground. But your eyes.. your eyes.. They were still looking at me. I cried. I tasted pain. Your blood stained my hands and my dress. I kept on crying but you were stuck in my arms. You were stuck there with me. And there was silence.

And now, I am alone in this rocking chair. For fifty years, I stayed here. Embracing the moments we had. I have lived my life the way we planned it. And now, I’m on my way to you. Wait for me, I’ll be there with you. Wait for me my love, as I've waited for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment