About Me

My thoughts about love life, and happiness were greatly influenced my childhood and experiences in life I could never regret.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Only Exception

For so many years, I tried to control this urge but finally, I have found the courage I needed to let it all out. I was completely convinced that my fate is to be with a man courageous enough to fight for me:Love and take good care of me;regardless of the consequences for choosing me. I tried my luck for many times but I failed for all those times. It even came to a point when I asked my self if it's wrong to love someone whole'heartedly, giving your best at your extent. I also thought that maybe nothing was right: the time was mocking; the place was odd; the reasons and ways of loving were scanty. And just now, I realized, it wasn't really the time, place, nor the reason that was wrong. It was the persons I've chosen to love. I've been loving the wrong persons that even with the right time, place and reasons, it still won't work. It will never work.


After all these realizations, I've finally given my self a chance to love and be loved by someone I consider to be the only exception. A lovely person who have feed my mind and heart with wonderful thoughts of true love,happiness, and excitement. I've been waiting for this kind of feeling. This feeling that even though everything else are considered to be unrightful, universe will suddenly conspire and all things will turn out right, because in my heart I know, I have met the right person to be with. The only person who deserves to have the best in me. Someone worth waiting for through all these years. And I realized, some love stories are meant to start wrong and different. But eventually it will end up right.

--For this, I thank you babe for coming into my life. You are what I ever imagined about love. You are my insipiration and my I will be forever blessed for having you. I love you baby! I always do. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment