About Me

My thoughts about love life, and happiness were greatly influenced my childhood and experiences in life I could never regret.

Monday, July 19, 2010

worry-free

Many times I ask my self, what it could have been if I didn’t let him go? What if I told him I still want him around? what if I said NO? But now I know the answer why I didn't so. Maybe because I just wanted him the be “the ONE”. That maybe I needed him to be the "right one". I wanted him to be that SOMEONE. But in my heart and even in my mind, I knew that he's not. That it would still end. I knew that this is going to happen. I knew that it won't work out any longer. But I still tried, and end up not winning. But not losing as well. And maybe I was hurt badly, because I failed.. Do I feel disappointed? Well yes. Disappointed of my self. But I know it was a good fight. My hang-over of the 'what ifs" has finally reach its end. I am now sober. I guess this is how our story ends. And Not all love stories end the way we want it. Sometimes we think it would be better or even the best for us, to be separated to the people we love the most, but when the presence is gone, your heart will suddenly feel the slap of pain.

We all enter into a relationship because we have reasons, and whatever reasons we have, we believe its enough for us to stay and fight. But when the string that connects the both of you breaks, you can never say, "YOU DON’T CARE”. Cause it hurts. It really is. And when it’s over, sometimes we spend time asking who is responsible or who to blame, whether in a relationship, in a job, in a family or with the people we know. We keep asking what went wrong and why it didn't work. We miss out some warmth in human relationship in giving each other support, love and care. Forgiving someone we love would be the easiest thing in the world. It's not just worry-free. It is also moving freely. Don't multiply pain, anguish and suffering by holding on to forgiveness. Life isn't just about hatreds and bitterness. It's far more than that. It is also about love,happiness, and forgiveness. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment