About Me

My thoughts about love life, and happiness were greatly influenced my childhood and experiences in life I could never regret.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One More Chance

I was searching for the script of "One last Song", I thought it might be a good diversion of all my stress. And As I type the word "One",the drop down menu showed "One more chance". I remember how much I love this box office hit of Lloydie and Bea. I searched for the remarkable lines that crashed my heart. (yeah, I did because I watched it a million times and the impact's still the same.) Thanks to Google for always reminding of the things I thought I have forgotten. And for this, I will share the exact lines from one of my all-time favorite Filipino Movies. I tried to arrange these lines according to how I remember its sequence.

"I already gave 5 years of my life, it's about time you give me what i want' : Basha
--asking for freedom.


"I don't even know kung tama 'tong ginagawa ko, pero alam ko kailangan ko nang tapusin 'to." : Basha ( Bea Alonzo)
--as the song goes "there's never a right time to say goodbye, but you know, you gotta go.. on separate ways"..
  

"What if? hindi ko na gusto to. what if we're not growing together anymore? what if we could be HAPPIER pero nagtiyatiyaga lang tayo. : Basha
--this line was so sad. The feeling's no longer mutual. It's hard to stay in a relationship when you're not moving on the same direction as your partners'.

"Alam mo yung feeling na parang sinusuko ko na sayo lahat! Poy nakakasakal eh, nakakasawa. I wanna stop wondering, what if.. I want to know what is." : Basha

--Ouch! Undecided!

 "Alam mo ba'yung three month rule, ha?! Lahat ng nagmahal at nasaktan alam 'yun! Kailangan mo muna maghintay ng three months bago ka magka-boyfriend ulit! Ba't ba kating-kati kang palitan ako?! May dalawang linggo pa'ko bash!" : Popoy
--I was crying real' hard when Popoy threw this line to Basha. Gosh! It was full of emotion. He was so hurting, and was hopeless. :c

 "Lahat na ginawa ko! anu pa gusto mong gawin ko!? Put****naman bash! ganyan ka ba katigas!?" : Popoy
--Strong and powerful line! (oo nga naman!)

"Mahal kita, at ang sakit sakit na" :Popoy
-- I seriously wanna hug Lloydie when he said this. he was crying like a baby. And that added emotion to the viewers. i swear, everyone in the moviehouse was saying "awww.." I bet, they started hating basha in this scene.


"I love you and I will tell you everyday, Everyday until you forget the things that hurt. I hate the things that make you hurt And how I wish I could take them away. If only it could be done, I'll do it for sure. " : Trisha (Maja Salvador)
--"..but I can't do it.. because you won't let me.." She knew from the start that she's a rebound. But she took the risk because he loves Popoy genuinely.


"Yun ba ang tingin mo? Popoy, I just made a choice!" : Basha
--wrong move basha. wrong move. :s


"She love me at my WORST, You had me at my BEST. at binalewala mo lang lahat yon. and you chose to BREAK my heart."
--Slap of Reality.

"Don't ever think it was a mistake to choose to find yourself, to choose to love yourself a little bit more" : Mark (Derek Ramsey)
--sometimes, we forget who we really are when we enter a relationship. We get too engaged with the situation that we unconsiously lose ourselves.


"Minsan, it's better for 2 people to break up.. so they can grow up. It takes grown ups to make relationships work."
--Just like the trees, they are planted away from each other so they can have space to grow and mature. ^.^



"Ako naman ang may gusto nito diba? Pero bakit ang sakit-sakit?" : Basha
--REGRET??


"Sana kaya kong tiisin yung sakit na nararamdaman ko, kasi ako ung humiling nito diba, ako ung may gusto. Sana kaya kong sabihin sayo na masaya ako para sayo, para sa inyo. Sana kaya ko, sana kayo ko.. pero hindi eh."
---The break up wasn't easy for Bash too. There's no easy break up. It doesn't matter who initiated or wanted the break up, the point is.. in every break up, both parties feel the heartache. The intensity may not be the same, but pain is their common ground. And it's hard when you decided a break not because you're not in love with the person anymore, but because you needed to find yourself so you can love your partner more. It's even harder when the person who used to adore and love you, finds someone else to fill your space when you left.

"Ang totoo hanggang ngayon umaasa parin ako na sabihin mong ako parin. Ako na lang. Ako na lang ulit."
--It's not just Popoy who got hopeless in this movie, even Basha. She wanted the break up but she was hurting because she realized she never really wanted Popoy out of his life. She just did not want to miss out on life before settling with Popoy.


"baka kaya tayo iniiwan ng mga taong mahal naten, kase baka merong bagong darating na mas OK, na mas mamahalin tayo, yung taong hindi tayo sasaktan at paaasahin, yung nagiisang taong magtatama ng mali sa buhay naten, nang lahat ng mali sa buhay mo.."
--This is the part that broke my heart. Because Popoy was really hurting. Chino got hospitalized because his wedding got cancelled. Trisha was there, as well as Basha. All of them were hurting when he uttered this line. I can imagine how Basha felt when she heard this, it's as if she realized how much pain Popoy had experienced and that was all because of her. Trisha as well was hurting seeing Popoy still loves Basha. Because even they are together, he still feels the pain. I still can feel how much emotion Lloydie had brought to this scene. Kudos to him!
"ipikit mo ang mga mata mo, para kung masaktan man ako.. d mo makita." : Trisha
--I felt really sad for Trisha.

"Kung kaya pang ausin, pipilitin.. but if this is really what both of you need? then just be strong! magiging mahirap at masakit pero hopefully, all the pains will be worth it" : Krizzy (Dimples Romana)
--Acceptance. Move On. Hope.

"hindi mo alam kung gano ko kagustong sabihin sayo na.. sana tayo nalang, tayo nalang ulit. pero pag sa twing mararamdaman ko kung gano kita kamahal, hindi ko maiwasang maramdaman ulit lahat ng sakit. and IM SORRY. ako naman ang may kailangan ng panahon ngaun, para makalimutan ko na ang lahat ng sakit, para maalala ko ang lahat ng maganda at mabuti saten. para bumalik ang popoy na nawala nung ngkahiwalay tayo." : Popoy
--more tears. He has to get through the pain. To remember all the good things and forget how much she had caused him. It takes time to heal the wounds. But it will surely heal.


"I want my HEART to stop breaking, sana pag naging tayo na ulit, kaya na kitang mahalin ng buong buo. na walang halong takot kung masaktan man tayo ulit."
--I thought this is gonna be the ending line of the movie. It did broke my heart bigtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment