About Me

My thoughts about love life, and happiness were greatly influenced my childhood and experiences in life I could never regret.

Thursday, November 24, 2011


It's been a while since the last time I blogged. I've been through this getting-my-self-back-on-track stage (haha! a sugar quote for moving on). And now that I am back, there are lots of thing I've been wanting to share.
It's really amazing how I managed everything I've been through. After a terrible heartache,not being in school for the last semester and stressful work load, it's such a relief seeing myself happy. I must admit, I've swallowed every bitterness I woman can bear;Bitterness which I am proud I've had because it made me the strongest person I can be for the past 21 years.
Heartache. Little or too much, it's always been a downer for me. I temporarily lost my motivation to attend my school. I know it's pathetic. It really was. I knew what I needed to do but I've let my emotions overate my thoughts. I was on training for work when the break up struck me. It kept me busy but I really had a tough time getting used to the single set up. It wasn't east but thanks to my friends! Again, they have rescued me from a horrible nightmare. And I am glad, that after all the bitterness, I am better. I am happy without sacrificing my friendship with the person I used to love. And glad, that after long months, I can finally say that I have moved on.

Thanks to the people who were there for me during those tough times. I am blessed to have you. Thanks to God!

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment